DESIblitz Job: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Website Caddy Group Limited
Caddy Group are looking for target driven Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their growing team.
Working initially within the resource team fulfil roles to assist clients with their recruitment activities in the UK and internationally in accordance with agreed targets and company policy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Liaising with colleagues to clarify job specs from clients
- Advertising Roles
- Searching Job Boards and Database for suitable candidates
- Telephone screening candidates
- Recruit suitable candidates according to skills and experience to fit client requirements.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through continuous contact.
- Organising shift pattens
- Checking compliance for individuals.
- Liaise and attend meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
You will need to be:
- Confident speaking to people on the phone
- Target Driven
- Able to work as part of a team
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Able to multitask
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.