DESIblitz Job: Trainee Pensions Administrator
One of our Milton Keynes based clients are looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator to initially work on a temporary basis for 3 months, before becoming a permanent member of their team.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
Each Administrator will have a specific portfolio of clients that will be their responsibility to administer, by completing all pension transactions, ranging from new business set ups to investments, dealing with banking and pension contributions and retirement plans etc.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The role holder will work as part of an administration team and fulfil a specific administration role which will be task oriented, carrying out clearly defined activities.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Work in conjunction with the team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, and within the service levels laid down.
2. Provide support to the line manager to ensure the overall team objectives are met.
3. Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
4. Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs or issues immediately to the line manager.
5. Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and Compliance team.
6. Where risks are identified, ensure these are documented and reported to the line manager and Compliance team.
7. Contribute to process reviews, constantly seeking ways to streamline and improve the way in which service is delivered.
8. Maintain good business relationships with internal and external customers.
9. Ensure all requests and work received from clients and IFAs are processed in line with laid down procedures within regulatory timeframes and meet company service levels, standards and service level agreements.
10. Ensure clients receive regular and effective communication, which is professional and delivered to the highest standards.
11. Take responsibility for own development, by initiating own Personal Development Plan and achievement of Performance Appraisal objectives by the Company’s Training and Competence Scheme.
Good organisation skills and able to prioritise
Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Excellent attention to detail
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.