DESIblitz Job: Trainee or Experienced Recruitment Consultant
About the role
Location: Bournemouth – Hybrid (3 days in the office & 1-day WFH)
Are you looking for an exciting new career?
Have a passion for people?
Would like a career in recruitment?
If your answer is yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with sales, retail, or customer service experience, who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility knowledge and enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us at Adecco experience is not important, it is about attitude, motivation, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
We boast an excellent reputation in the local area and pride ourselves on providing a Gold Star Client and Candidate service experience.
This role will offer a competitive basic salary and bonus structure which will be based on contribution and performance.
We are looking for someone who is career driven and looking for a long-term career in a rewarding and market leading recruitment business! In return we will offer the best training and development opportunities to advance your career and earning potential.
What you will be doing
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your Town/City.
- Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates, and colleagues.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from companies.
- Visiting companies to build and develop working relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites and magazines.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- meeting and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your market share.
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Strong communication, organisation and relationship building skills
- Resilience, self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated focus on client and candidate relationships.
- Working to reach deadlines that may reach beyond core working hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, going above and beyond your candidate and clients’ expectations
Why choose us
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.