DESIblitz Job: Trainee Insurance Handler – Theft and Fire Team
Website Asure Recruit
Trainee Claims Handler – Theft and Fire Team
Salary: £16,912.50 rising to £18,297.50 after passing training (Full training provided)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Work from home and eventually part time in the Central Chelmsford office
My client is a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are in The Times Top 100 Companies to work for. They are now looking to recruit Trainee Theft and Fire Motor Claims Handlers to join their dynamic and forward thinking team in central Chelmsford.
Your role as a Theft Claims Handler will be to handle the theft and fire claims for the company. You will be there to update and look after each customer and see them through the whole process with an empathetic ear and friendly manner.
- To efficiently and effectively handle theft and fire claims
- Respond to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail and letter.
- General admin duties
- Screen incoming theft and fire claims against fraud indicators and other risk factors,
- Carry out telephone interviews with claimants utilising specialist cognitive interviewing and conversation management techniques in order to determine risk and separate honesty and inconsistency
- Liaise with specialist investigative suppliers including field investigators and engineers
- Manage a claims caseload
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Ideally call handling experience in an office environment and dealing with difficult situations
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- A naturally inquisitive mind
- Demonstrate a calm and professional attitude
- Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
*****Full training will be provided******
What’s on Offer?
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Fantastic savings across over 250 big name brands including dining, entertainment, days out and much more
- Healthcare benefits
- Life assurance
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.