DESIblitz Job: Trainee HR Administrator
Website Focus Resourcing
Working pattern: Hybrid working after 3 months – 50% office and 50% home based
Salary: £18-22k depending on experience
Our lovely client is seeking an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join their team of 5. In this role you will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees. You will also be responsible for administrative duties, include maintaining HR records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding forms) and updating internal databases. Ideally you will already have some experience of working in HR, but we will also consider candidates with administration experience and strong desire to develop their HR career.
Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organise and maintain HR files
- Update internal databases (e.g., record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new starter forms
- Revise company Policies, including the staff handbook
- Liaise with external partners (booking lunches, supporting work events, training)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist with payroll updates when needed by providing relevant employee information
- Participate with HR projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to juggle changing priorities
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.