DESIblitz Job: Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry)
Website Fort Recruitment
We are seeking a self-motivated individual, ideally with an engineering background, for this Trainee Field Engineer role which involves installing & configuring data equipment on the Wastewater network in and around your region.
This is a full-time permanent position working for an outstanding Company who will provide full training, a vehicle and the equipment needed for the role. You will become a fully trained Field Engineer and also receive training in other specialist areas of the firm’s business.
Trainee Field Engineer – Benefits
- A starting salary of £20,000pa
- Starting salaries then rise to £22,000pa after a trial period
- Salaries will then continue to rise based on progression and performance
- A fully expensed company vehicle including a fuel card
- Full training and certifications are provided as part of the role
- Excellent prospects in a vital Industry
- All necessary tools, uniforms and equipment will be provided
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Personal Pension Scheme
Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) – Daily activities
- Driving from site to site and working outside in all weather conditions
- Lifting, carrying and moving equipment and chamber covers
- Entry into and working within confined spaces
- Installing and maintaining a variety of mechanical instrumentation
Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) – The Candidate
- Full driving licence essential
- No prior experience is necessary as all training will be provided for the role
- Previous electrical or mechanical experience of any nature an advantage
- Previous as a field engineer is useful
- Relevant academic qualifications an advantage e.g. BTEC Engineering or BTEC Electrical
- You must have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn quickly during training
- You will be interacting with customers/clients on a daily basis so excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to accommodate business needs
If you think you have the necessary skills for this Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) role then please apply.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.