DESIblitz Job: Trainee / Assistant Design Manager
Website Talk Recruitment
Graduate Design Coordinator / Assistant Design Manager – Building / Construction – East Midlands
Opportunity to join a growing building main contractor.
My client is a reputable building contractor, with a busy and growing workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Trainee Design Coordinator / Assistant Design Manager to work on a range of Building Sector projects.
Ideal for a recent design management graduate or candidates with initial expeirence working for Architects or Design Engineering Consultancies that wish to transfer over to a main contractor employer.
To be considered for this Design Coordinator role you must meet the following criteria:
– Knowledge of Building Sector.
– Previous employment as a Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager, Design Manager. Architecture or Design Engineering backgrounds also considered.
– Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
– High level of communication skills.
– MUST have relevant construction industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Design Coordinator will receive:
*£20,000 – £25,000 Basic (Dependant on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.