DESIblitz Job: Town Planner – Bedford
Website Penguin Recruitment
Town Planner – Bedford
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Town Planner to join an established surveying and planning consulatncy in Bedford. The team currently offer a wide variety of property management and planning services to their clients who include land owners and housebuilders.
For this role it is anticipated that the successful Town Planner will:
- Have a BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate planning related discipline
- Be MRTPI qualified (or close to achieving this)
- Have a minimum of 2 years combined public and private sector planning experience
- Hold a full UK driver’s licence
- Preparing and submitting complex planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking the strategic promotion of land through the local plan process
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
- Preparing reports and statements
- Mentoring junior members of the team
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary, full benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) and we will get back to you.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.