DESIblitz Job: Temporary Digital Marketing Graphic Designer – 3 Days Per Week
Website Express Recruitment
Express Recruitment are proud to work in partnership with a large, reputable, Derby based public sector authority. Our established client is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join the team on an immediate basis, for at least 3 months, to cover a permanent vacancy recruitment process, potentially leading to a permanent role should the temporary postholder wish to apply.
The successful Graphic Designer will be accountable for creating and delivering graphic designs from concept to completion in a variety of formats, including print and digital.
Is this job not quite right for you? We know that job hunting can be time consuming, so let us do the scrolling for you! Your search for a new role has never been so easy! Just give us a call on (phone number removed) and we will do the rest for you. We’ve been an award-winning recruitment agency for 35 years and have filled over 250,000 roles so be rest assured, your application is in safe hands. Find all of our current vacancies on 👉 (url removed)
Keep reading for further job information!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and design graphics to deliver communication and marketing objectives
- Produce high quality design for use in a variety of formats
- Provide professional and creative input for design work
- Deliver creatives in the correct format and style
- Liaise with clients to ensure that the delivery meets the objectives
- Maintain and develop brand identity
- Develop a framework for external designers when it can’t be done inhouse
- Ensure jointly produced material meets brand guidelines
- Ensure all communications and marketing campaigns are outcome based
- Support the delivery of campaign events such as exhibitions, engagement activity, workshops, briefings etc with appropriate creative design
Skills & Experience
- Previous design experience essential
- Competent user of digital design software such as Adobe or Canva
- Relevant education such as digital marketing apprenticeship, CIM, or marketing degree
- Able to work on own initiative to produce work in line with budget and time constraints
Hours: Monday to Friday, 3 days, 22.5 hours
Salary: c£16.00 per hour D.O.E / £125 per day D.O.E
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Type: Temporary, potential to extend
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.