DESIblitz Job: Technology Lead – Python, React
Website Templeton and Partners Ltd
- Technology Lead – Python, React
- 12 Month Contract inside ir35
- £600 to £850 per day (working remotely)
Templeton & Partners urgently need an experienced Technology Lead with 6 years experience in Python back-end software engineering.
You will be expected to:
- Lead a team of developers to deliver a customer energy transition modelling tool
- Establish, document, and maintain sound software architecture
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met
- Foster a culture of excellence within your team
- Provide coaching to junior team members
- Bring expert-level knowledge of backend software engineering, including Python, Golang (nice to have), REST, and GraphQL (nice to have)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Github
- Modelling and simulation: Simulink, Modelica, or other object-oriented simulation technologies
Skills & Requirements:
- 6+ years professional experience, can work solely without supervision
- Product Complexity: high due to modelling aspects.
- Team Size: technical lead of a small scrum team with great potential for scaling up
For more information please apply now!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.