DESIblitz Job: Technical Business Development Director
Website Duval Associates
Technical Business Development Director – UK Wide role with incredible potential, opportunity to lead and innovate! – Negotiable salary – Superb Car Allowance and excellent bonus structure – but – A big picture opportunity!
( UK Sales Manager – Key Account Director – Sales Director – National Sales )
Innovative HVAC systems for Retail, Commercial, Education and Industry
A wonderful SME – European wide reporting to the European Sales Director – A motivated and high energy leader, who is humble, down to earth and hands on in terms of supporting on the ground level, but far from micro management!
A 7mil turnover tin the UK with the biggest potential of any of the European Offices.
We are looking for an engineering / technical professional that understands HVAC or has been in the built environment / building / HVAC sector – You ideally will have synergy and experience managing accounts within Retail or Hospitality (Hotels) or Education. We are looking for someone with existing leadership skills and experience or ace potential. YOU WILL be hands on, lead by example, support, mentor and get properly stuck in. Selling! Apply now – Potential to start end of June but realistically, July 2022! Email Alex @ Duval for more details.
Tasks: (60% sales / KAM – 40% leadership / management)
- You are reporting into the European Sales Director and work closely together with other regional key stake holders
- You manage personally existing Retail Key Account customers and important influencers.
- You grow our presence in the retail market and win new Retail KA customers for our energy saving products, systems and services.
- You build up partners for installation, 3rd party products and services in order to offer turnkey project in the UK.
- You manage our education sales team to target new identified areas for growth and sell our energy saving systems to new build and refurbishment education projects
- You manage our junior specification sales team to target hotel projects with hvac systems.
The successful candidate:
- Strong sales professional with the technical and account based growth synergy
- Commercial/technical background ideally from HVAC industry or similar
- Sales experience in any of Retail, Hotel and /or Education sector would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, able to build up trust and relationship to employees as well as Key Account customers on all kind of level.
- Structured working approach and likes to use all IT tools like ERP, CRM and relating sales reports to run the business by targets and KPI´s.
- Strong will and ambition to really grow a business by winning new customers, maintaining them and developing a long term growth strategy in the UK market
A genuine long term, stable, financially and personally rewarding role and company:
- Become part of a growing profitable business in the strong expanding market of building technology, sustainability and energy saving.
- Family owned group with long history of business in the UK and worldwide, focusing on developing the company sustainable provides you a perspective to grow yourself.
- Great opportunity for a sales driven person who enjoys the mix of customer presence and people management
- We provide an intensive training on the products and our business to introduce you fast and effective into the role
- You will join as a member of the European Sales team regular meetings and work together on international accounts with your colleagues
- Development of your personality and your career in our group is in our focus and we will have annual development meetings.
- Strong financial package, bonus system based on annual budgets and company car for private usage.
An exclusive role through Duval Associates – Liaise with Alex @ Duval ….
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.