DESIblitz Job: Systems Administrator
Website Study Group
Contract type: Full time, fixed term 30/06/2023
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
We are looking for a People Experience (PE) Systems Administrator to in our team in Brighton. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the global team with updating, monitoring and maintaining the internal employee database. Providing support to employees through data corrections and system changes and interrogating the system to export regular and ad hoc reports to support the business
- Maintains data in HRIS systems and databases, ensuring accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
- Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups.
- Researches/reports on any data discrepancies, liaising with colleagues and performing corrections where required.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic ad hoc data requests in line with GDPR requirements.
- Respond to employee raised tickets within reasonable timeframe, making system and data adjustments as requested.
- Respond to email queries from the HRIS team mailbox.
- Asist with the maintenance and updates of user guides when necessary.
- Routinely assist with clearing tasks ‘stuck’ in workflow.
- Support colleagues with ad hoc project related system and data changes.
- Good Administrative and System background
- Experience of working in HR
- Good attention to detail & Accurate data entry.
- Ability to learn new processes and work to set procedures
- Able to work within a busy and fast-moving environment
- Ability to reprioritise on an ongoing basis
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Database maintenance concepts and strong Excel skills (formulas)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Good verbal and written communicationBullet point list of experience required (detail essential and desirable)
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.