DESIblitz Job: Static Electrician
Website Murray Recruitment Ltd
We are working with an award winning, national FM provider who due to new contract win are recruiting for an experienced Electrician to join the team.
You will be based mainly within a static site in central Edinburgh.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To carry out regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme ppm) as per programme completing all documentation.
- To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial works
- To carry out electrical general reactive jobs
- To carry out electrical installations projects when required throughout all associated sites.
- To make sure all certificates are complete after every installation / repair
- To carry out task/projects to meet the service delivery ie. painting, plumbing, joinery etc and service delivery.
- Complete conditions surveys, fixed wiring testing etc as directed through PPM', Reactive and LM.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Qualified Electrician with a recognised apprenticeship
- BS7671 18th Edition Regulations with a willingness to attend further training
- Previous experience working in a busy FM environment
- Customer care / relationship building skills
- Salary £32,948.64 (Site based)
- Hours: 40 per week working as part of a 3 week shift rota
- Week 1 6am – 3pm (Mon – Fri)
- Week 2 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
- Week 3 2pm – 10pm (Mon – Fri) + 8am – 2pm on Saturday only
- Mobile /PDA system
- Holiday 33 days
- Continued training and on-going development
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend? If they are successfully placed in the role, you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.