DESIblitz Job: Senior Study Director LCMS
Website CY Partners
CY Partners are recruiting for a Senior Study Director LC-MS to join a successful and expanding specialist contract laboratory.
This will be based at their state of the art laboratories on the outskirts of York.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Senior Study Director role:
As a Senior Study Director you will direct bioanalytical studies, contribute to bioanalytical scientific and regulatory strategies and mentor junior Bioanalysts and Study Directors.
Key duties will include:
- Delivery of Bioanalysis – As the Senior Study Director , you will be responsible for different study types (method validation, analytical and equipment validation studies) as well as supervise staff performing the laboratory work; draft study and validation protocols, review all study data for accuracy and GLP / GCP compliance as well as writing study reports.
- Personnel Training and Development – As the Senior Study Director, you will be responsible for performing quantitative analysis using LC-MS whilst providing assistance in the technical, scientific, practical and GLP and GCP compliance of all work in the company.
- LC-MS bioanalysis platforms / processes – Where required evaluate and establish operation of new LC-MS platforms and supporting equipment. Maintain and build upon industry leading processes to ensure the highest quality and efficiency is achieved.
Experience / Skills required:
• Strong background in the development of LC-MS bioanalysis methods in support of PK and Biomarkers
• Demonstrable study directing experience in a clinical and/or preclinical bioanalysis laboratory.
• Strong background in support of regulatory validation and sample analysis studies
• Experience in a regulatory environment and in directing regulated studies, experience working to GLP and GCP standards
• Experience in a client facing role with the ability to provide high level advice and guidance to clients
• Experience of driving the introduction of new instruments, processes and best in class practices
• Experience in receiving regulatory inspections/questions in relation to performed studies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a key member of a successful, expanding organisation. If this position is of interest, apply now or contact Dan Younger at CY Partners to discuss in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.