DESIblitz Job: Senior Security Operations / Network Engineer – G1547
Website ERSG Ltd
Senior Security Operations / Network Engineer
We are implementing new firewalls in-house and at the moment this is marked for two people to look after in BAU. During the project, new sites will be in development while others are in warranty / BAU with the same resources doing both tasks. With only two people, it is foreseeable this will cause delays. We require 24/7 on call support availability. Ideally, the senior would have the below skill set and the junior would have a general networking background.
The preferred candidate would help adopt and consume Fortigate firewalls and associated technologies.
* Fortigate operational experience (including UTM features and FortiOS software upgrades)
* Fortigate deployment experience
* FortiManager and FortiAnalyser experience
* Firewall management and operational process definition and documentation
* IP networking skills
* Firewall operation and administration
* Understanding of wider security operations and technology ecosystem
* Required: NSE4, NSE5
* Desirable: CISSP, SSCP, Security+, experience working with an OT network
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.