DESIblitz Job: Senior Principle Project Manager
Website Skillsbay Ltd
We have an opening for a dynamic Senior Principal Project Manager with cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring technical expertise, hands-on understanding of our business process and operations.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services. If you want to be challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you.
- Ability to complete assigned, discrete, single-step tasks with no supervision and meet clearly stated deadlines
- Ability to complete assigned complex, multi-step tasks with limited supervision and mentorship from more senior staff members
- Ability to independently study and learn new project delivery & management concepts
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency to advanced knowledge in 1 or more project management methodologies
- Ability to provide weekly status reports to supervisor on tasks completed, priorities, and planned tasks
- Specific Function Requirements
- Ability to maintain high performing support services across all delivery areas
- Experience in ITIL based service provision
- Ability to lead in customer meetings and status calls with requested reports and documentation
- Ability to draft and proof-read internal and customer facing documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, lead and supervise on delivery tasks, identified issues / risks, scheduling, and roadblocks.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations with customers associated with billing, service quality and managing customers’ expectations against the demands of the internal sales team
- Ability to work with presales team in scoping and planning the delivery of new services for new and existing customers
- Ability to manage RACI, Incident Report and Major Incident processes
- Mentor and lead junior members of the SDM team
- Build and maintain dashboards of assigned projects & managed services accounts, including resource allocation, lead requirements gathering sessions to collect information on current architectural structure of customer’s environment
Specific Department Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate in-person with customer technical teams to coordinate joint task execution for predefined and agreed to tasks with minimal oversight
- Ability to travel as needed to support customer-site meetings and activities
- Ability to show judgement in delivery escalations to senior management staff members to better ensure delivery success
- Ability to provide advice and leadership on the service delivery operation
- Ability to track and measure capacity of the delivery teams with a view to ensuring the teams are sized correctly
- Oversee the cost, accounting and billing of resources across the delivery team
- Evaluating delivery success, ensuring contracts remain commercially viable
- Should be able to handle multiple accounts both project deliveries and managed services from time and Financials perspective.
- Ensure that all contracted services are delivered according to what has been defined in the contract, follow SLA Models and operational procedures
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum of 10 years of IT Delivery experience at scale in modern infrastructure teams operating in a global environment.
– Working with or for an Oracle related business
– Cloud project experience
– Minimum 5 years of Azure/OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems is advantage.
– Working with or for an IT services related business
– ITIL based qualifications
– Project management accreditation
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.