DESIblitz Job: SEN Teaching Assistant
Website Tradewind Recruitment
The role is to commence from September 2022 until the end of the academic year July 2023.
The ideal candidate should be calm, patient, and consistent with their approach and determined to meet all daily objectives. They need to be proactive and full of initiative!
The school is looking for a SEN 1:1 teaching assistant to support a Year 4 student on a full-time basis. The child has no formal diagnosis but needs support and attention to keep them focused and on task (ADHD traits).
Daily Pay Rate £80
Hours of Work 8.30am – 4.00pm
This is a thriving, diverse and friendly two form entry primary school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in their last report. All staff set high expectations and share a strong determination to help pupils achieve as successfully as possible.
- Progression opportunities and outstanding CPD training
- there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career.
- A strong and supportive team of colleagues
To join Tradewind and be successful as a KS2 TA you must be:
- The ability to encourage, motivate and engage children
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as Primary KS2 TA Year 4 Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 (url removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.