DESIblitz Job: Science Teacher
Website GSL Education - Hull
Job Role: Science Teacher
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Start Date: September 2022
Salary: £25,714 to £41,604 per annum (MPS/UPS)
Contract: Temporary / Full-time or Part-time
Are you a qualified Teacher of Science looking for flexible work throughout the next academic year?
Have you just completed your teacher training and want to experience the local schools, before applying for a permanent position?
If so, please get in touch with GSL Education today!
GSL Education’s North Yorkshire branch is currently looking to appoint a qualified Teacher of Science to work within a secondary school in Selby, from September 2022. The ideal applicant will work alongside a forward thinking, supportive and motivated team who are committed to ensuring that each student achieves their best. A sincere approach towards planning and delivering lessons, will be essential.
Teacher of Science Requirements:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Be able to teach Biology, Chemistry or Physics to A-Level.
- Have experience teaching the Triple Science Award at GCSE.
- Be able to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with strong behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current child-only DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one with GSL Education. DBS sponsorship is available for this position.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools throughout Selby and North Yorkshire.
To apply for the position of Science Teacher in Selby, North Yorkshire, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education. Alternatively, please visit (url removed) to apply online, or submit your up-to-date CV via the application link.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.