DESIblitz Job: School IT Technician
Website Veritas Education Recruitment
School IT Technician – Immediate start – Batley Secondary School
On behalf of my partner secondary school in Batley, I am currently looking to recruit a school based IT Technician to start an immediate contract on a full-time basis. Working Monday to Friday you will be supporting the Network manager on site to make sure the schools IT systems are running smoothly and effectively for all staff in school.
Salary – £75 – £100 per day based on experience
Days of work – Monday to Friday
Hours of work – Between 8am – 4pm
Batley based secondary school
Long-term contract up to January 2023 at least with the options to be extended
- Experience working with school based systems
- Strong subject knowledge of IT and networking
- Be able to assist with password resets and basic IT tasks
- Great work ethic and people skills
- Clear enhanced DBS on the update service (this can be applied for)
Whether you are a graduate of IT or currently working in a trainee IT position and you are looking to start your career in education. Make sure to apply as soon as possible with an updated CV and I will be in touch as soon as possible to start the registration process.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.