DESIblitz Job: Sales Team Assistant (1 Year FTC)
Website Siemens Healthineers
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Camberley? Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Sales Team Assistant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Team Asisstant, you will provide administrative resources to the Sales GB&I ES team in support of the development of ES opportunities and the support of existing ES business in GB &I. You will provide effective and efficient diary support, including coordination and organisation of meetings and travel arrangements, ensuring internal compliance requirements are always met. This includes internal as well as external customer or supplier meetings.
In this role you can expect to:
- Support the development of customer proposals by assisting in the assembling of information, including project nature, objectives, outcomes and deliverables
- Support sales projects with responsibility for collating and interpreting appropriate data sources for customer-facing consulting projects
- Develop high-quality, customer-focused PowerPoint presentations and reports used internally and with customers.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Project and practical experience in sales working as part of a wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Experience of working within a virtual team
We have great benefits, including:
- 26 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution
- Share and bonus scheme
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year and support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Sales Team Assistant job in Camberley, please contact Siemens Healthineers today. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We’re proud to have been recognised as a Top 100 UK Apprenticeship employer in the 2023 Rate My Apprenticeship awards – join us to discover what you’re capable of and earn while you learn with us. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit daily from our innovative technologies and services in diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.