DESIblitz Job: Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Website BC Resourcing
Are you considering a lucrative career in recruitment? If so, my client has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant to support their boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in the Finance and Accountancy Professional Services sector based in Castle Donnington 7 miles from Nottingham.
- They are a market leader across the Finance and Accountancy sector within the recruitment industry
- They have rapid expansion plans that can offer fast track career opportunities through to recruitment consultant within 6-12 months.
- You will join a structured training programme and work closely with the Director and the team on a daily basis
- You will be working in a competitive and dynamic environment with an amazing opportunity to earn money due to their uncapped commission structure.
- Quarterly appraisals and salary reviews
- Uncapped commission offering outstanding earning potential
- Company get togethers
- 25 Days holiday + Public Holidays
My client are seeking a recruitment resourcer to work in their new Castle Donnington branch , as a resourcer you will join their structured training programme and progress to become a recruitment consultant within 6-12 months. The role will focus on sourcing and liaising with professional Finance and Accountancy Clients and Candidates from across the UK .The majority of your time will be on the telephone speaking with candidates, as well as using social media to put jobs on, admin duties and matching candidates to job roles.You will also be required to support a team of busy Recruitment Consultants.
This role would suit someone with:
- Ideally experience within the recruitment industry as a Resourcer or Trainee Recruitment Consultant or an Administrator who ideally work in a recruitment agency that specialise within the Accountancy and Finance sector.
- An ability to think on your feet and be creative.
- The right mind-set- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
- The character to thrive under pressure and work well to targets and a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- A dynamic, self-confident and motivated outlook.
- The ability to prioritise.
- The desire to work in a highly pressurised yet fun environment.
- The drive to work within an environment with uncapped earning potential.
If you would like to apply for the above role please forward an up to date CV outlining your recruitment/or admin career to date, if we wish to take your application to the next stage we will contact you in 24 hours.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.