DESIblitz Job: Recruitment Consultant
Website Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital is a recruitment consultancy based in Belfast. Our business is focused on the IT market in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the United States (North Carolina).
We have fostered a friendly, fast-paced and supportive environment here in Reperio, something our consultants all contribute to.
We are currently searching for ambitious & highly motivated individuals to join us as Trainee / Graduate IT Recruitment Consultants as we continue to grow.
Recruitment is sales driven and involves building relationships with clients and candidates.
If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, this role will offer you an exciting career.
You will be provided with great career progression opportunities and continuous learning.
- Develop your niche IT market
- Build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates
- Grow a portfolio of clients
- Identify, approach and source potential candidates
- Developing a specialist knowledge of your niche IT market
What do you need?
* Previous sales experience is highly desirable (6+ months)
* Excellent communication skills
* Financially motivated
- Uncapped commission scheme – up to 35% commission!
- Competitive base salary
- Career progression based on performance
- Pension package
- Fresh fruit, soft drinks & beer fridge
- In-depth training programme
- Holiday and lunch club incentives
- Modern office, located in the heart of Belfast City centre, fully equipped with onsite gym
If this role appeals to you, apply immediately via the link provided or alternatively, you can contact Con McBride at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.