DESIblitz Job: Principal Fire Consultant
Principal Fire Consultant
As a Principal Fire Consultant you will join a friendly vibrant and ethical team with extensive fire technical ability and business ethos.
Their Principal Fire Consultants have the opportunity to work on diverse and high valued global and national fire projects where you will manage quality, time and financial outputs.
This is a position that will suit a “peoples” person who is expected to build new and existing key client relationships, managing and mentoring less experienced fire surveyors or fire engineers including reviewing technical documents.
You will be mentored and reporting into the Associate Director who will support you with everything you need and allow you the flexibility and fluidity to express yourself and have full control.
Essential Skills and Experience of the Principal Fire Consultant
• Professional registration with the Engineering Council as a Chartered Engineer or with the RICS as a Chartered Surveyor
• Broad and varied experience of working within Fire Safety,
• Ability to manage key client relationships.
Principal Fire Consultant – Key Responsibilities
• Project Management of own and cross team fire projects
• Budget control and Financial management of projects
• Junior Fire Consultant / Fire Engineer mentor
• Review Technical documentation
• Continuous professional development (CPD)
• Present workshops on projects
• Manage projects on time
• Approachable and adaptable
• Comply with the IFEs and where appropriate the RICS Code of Professional Conduct,
Principal Fire Consultant – Remuneration and Package
• Health care
• Dental care
• 10-15% Bonus
• Flexible working hours – 10am to 3.30pm
• Share options
• Up front travel and equipment costs
• 28 days plus bank holidays
Should you be interested please apply directly or call Sunni from Purobuild Recruitment on (phone number removed)
(Keywords: Fire, Surveyor, Fire Engineer, Fire Consultant, Fire Risk Surveyor, Fire Assessor, Fire Risk Assessor)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.