DESIblitz Job: Operational Analyst
Copello are currently recruiting for an Operational Analyst on behalf of an established professional services business based in Bristol.
- Ownership, delivery and financial control of technical consulting projects
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, stakeholders and industry partners
- Designing and leading projects as the Subject Matter Expert in your analysis field
- Providing guidance and instruction to staff on particular analytical methods
- Developing new and innovative ideas, models and methods
- Assuming a leading role in bid development activity including solution development and bid authorship
- We are interested in people who have extensive experience of defence analysis work, stakeholder engagement, and a track record of managing and delivering projects to customer satisfaction, even under challenging circumstances. You must be an effective communicator, able to own customer relationships at the programme level with the highest standard of integrity.
- Additionally, you must be able to lead a multi-disciplinary team by example, showing a positive, flexible, self-motivated and impartial attitude thus inspiring confidence in others.
- Within a government or defence industry setting, you should have extensive technical experience using qualitative or quantitative (‘soft’ or ‘hard’ OA) analysis techniques and be able to mentor more junior colleagues and support their professional development.
- You must also be commercially astute, possibly with expertise in winning new business, and able to promote the company by writing bids and proposals or representing it at external events.
- You may have experience of project management and line management.
On offer is a salary of up to £65K DOE as well as a range of other great benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance (5 years’ continuous UK residency).
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.