DESIblitz Job: Multi Skilled Technician
Website Marketplace Technical
International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires a Multi Skilled Technician (Engineer).
About the role:
- The company are recruiting Multi Skilled Technicians within the Engineering function at the manufacturing site.
- The Multi Skilled Technicians (Engineers), work on a 24/7 shift pattern – 12 hour shifts, days/nights, 4 on 4 off.
- Undertake maintenance, calibration, repair, and continual development of equipment within the scope of the Engineering Department with due regard to all relevant regulations, guidelines, and practices.
- Effectively communicate with all members of Engineering, Production, QA, and Planning. Able to analyse issues and problem solve quickly and effectively, communicating instructions and implementing any changes or information that may be required to ensure continued production.
- Ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed of progress and activities undertaken.
- Support and determine the correct course of action during reactive and planned maintenance activities and give technical support to the manufacturing team to ensure correct decisions are made to reduce any risk to manufacturing activities.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to perform Engineering and Maintenance activities to a high standard on Pharmaceutical Utilities and associated equipment including
- Ability to perform Engineering and Maintenance activities to a high standard on Pharmaceutical Process Equipment and associated equipment
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is highly desirable
- HNC or equivalent formal qualification in main discipline
- Full indentured apprenticeship with experience and additional study
- Formal qualification in at least one other engineering discipline
- Formal qualifications for statutory requirements such as B&P, L8, 17th ED
Apply now or for more information email us
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.