DESIblitz Job: Mechanical Technician – Build
Website Jenrick Engineering
An exciting new position for a Mechanical Technician has become available within a growing small Northampton site which has the support of a larger international corporation.
This mechanical Technician will be a varied role which mixes both bespoke vehicle build and machinery maintenance and repair.
The daily duties of the Mechanical Technician:
– Working from Engineering drawings to build and repair bespoke machinery.
– Fitting vehicle hydraulics and mechanical components using general hand tools.
– Participate in workshop practices such as:
- Basic Fabrication
- Hydraulic Assembly
- Basic vehicle wiring
– Perform Pre-delivery inspections on completed machines
– Fault finding and repair of Customer machines returned to workshop for investigation.
The Successful Mechanical Technician Candidate:
– The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role.
– The Workshop Technician will ideally be qualified through an apprenticeship in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (other qualifications and experience levels will be considered)
– You will ideally have experience with automotive or special purpose machinery. (other industries will be considered)
Salary- £28,000 – £32,000 per Year
Shifts- Days 8.30am – 5pm (Mon-Thurs) 8.30am- 4pm (Friday)
Opportunity to increase earnings through Weekend overtime if you wish. This is not essential.
Holiday – 25 days + Bank Holidays
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.