DESIblitz Job: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Website E3 Recruitment
Our client is looking for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join one of their manufacturing sites within the North East area of Nottingham.
The company is a UK leading, specialist manufacturer within its field and has a strong, well respected reputation that’s continued for over 100 years. They are a very organised, fast paced and efficient company who have strong management structures in place along with state of the art modern technology and machinery. Anyone who has the opportunity to work for this company is provided with consistent training, development opportunities and up skilling.
The shift pattern is 4 Days, 4 Off, 4 Nights, 4 Off. (06:00-18:00 / 18:00-06:00).
What’s in it for you as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT – Our client aims to operate to world-class standards and the successful candidate will be required to commit to a focused programme of training and development programme.
- Salary up to £42,100
- Company pension matched to 10%
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime opportunities available
- Potential overall earnings taken to £45,000 plus per annum
Roles and Responsibilities of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive Mechanical Maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Carry out PPM schedules and Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
- Carry out work upon all mechanical elements such as conveyors, motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, shafts, sprockets etc.
To Be Successful as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to hold the following Mechanical Vocational and Technical qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, NVQ Level 3, Apprentice trained etc
- Strong planned and reactive mechanical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.