DESIblitz Job: Mechanical Fitter
Website Pioneer Selection Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified mechanical fitter to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based near Bedford. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a blue chip company that has been manufacturing for over 50 years and they have various sites across the UK. The Mechanical Fitter will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance across the machinery they have. As a Mechanical Fitter you will be working on very large industrial machinery, you will also be working as part of a engineering team which involves working days and nights shift pattern. The ideal candidate will need to have engineering qualifications and broad hands on mechanical experience.
Skills required for Mechanical Fitter:
- Apprentice Trained or Level 3 qualified
- Mechanical experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, motors
- Welding, Fabrication, Lathes, Mills
- Previous experience working in a heavy industrial environment (Ideally Manufacturing Experience)
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage
The Mechanical Fitter will benefit from:
- Full training and development programm to enhance technical skills
- Being Technically challenged whilst working on lots of different kit
- Working for a Blue Chip Manufacturing Company
- Career growth
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Career growth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.