DESIblitz Job: Manufacturing Technician
Website Atlas Recruitment Group Limited
Manufacturing Technician – Crewe
Are you at time served apprentice – mechanical bias, with machine operation and maintenance experience, this could be he role for you! Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician on behalf of our industry leading client.
Would you like to set up, operate and maintain equipment whose purpose is the safe, efficient, and effective production of high-volume consumables for the defence market?
Location: Radway Green, Crewe
Salary: £36k plus, 2 shift increase of 18% and 3 shift increase of 25%
This is an initial 18-month FTC (fixed term contract) with a strong likelihood of leading to a permanent position
Your main responsibilities as a Manufacturing Technician will involve:
- Working on any of the following: Power Press equipment, automated packaging, forging, CNC
- Ensuring the quality of production using SPC and following written SOP (Standard operating procedures) and RA (Risk Assessments).
- Reacting to resolve immediate mechanical break downs.
- Recording machine performance using the companies Smart Factory data collection system for measuring performance and OEE.
Your skills and qualifications:
Essential for Manufacturing Technician :
- Time Served Apprentice, with ability to provide papers
- Experience in a Mechanical Engineering field
Desirable for the Manufacturing Technician :
- Experience with operating and/or maintenance of Power Presses or experience in automated assembly equipment
- Holding an up-to-date power press safety qualification
- Forklift Truck license or Mobile Work Equipment Platform licence
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY‘ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.