DESIblitz Job: Maintenance Technician in Heathrow
Website Proactive Technical Recruitment Ltd
Maintenance Technician – Heathrow
- £45k salary
Working within London Heathrow Airport, the service technician will be performing maintenance duties to ensure productivity and output, equipment availability, health & safety compliance, quality, Maximo reporting and team working is optimised in accordance with agreed timescales.
- To be proficient in all aspects of the operation and maintenance procedures.
Electrical fault-finding and fault-rectification skills, including the replacement and configuration of field devices (motor controllers, sensors, scanners etc).
- To repair and maintain all equipment through a proactive approach of planned preventative maintenance with a "right first time" approach and to seek permanent solutions through a culture of continuous improvement.
- To be conversant and capable of working in all areas:
- Baggage Conveyors
- ULD Systems
- Automatic storage cranes
- Individual Carrier Systems
- Robotic baggage handling machinery
- Manual handling aids
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 or above
- Time served apprenticeship
- 5-year checkable background
- Criminal record check
- This role would require you to work airside at Heathrow Airport and have a full airside pass (The employer will process this for you)
- Previous experience within an FMCG manufacturing or automated warehousing is beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate precisely both in writing and verbally at all levels
Reasons why you should apply:
- %6 Pension
- Private healthcare single cover
- Ride to work scheme
How to Apply:
For more information on the role, or an informal discussion regarding opportunities we have available, please contact Cassy Smith on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Why work with Proactive?
Proactive Technical Recruitment is an industry leading, specialist engineering recruitment agency focused on the automation, manufacturing, and robotics sectors. We offer specialist recruitment services to a niche customer base, vetting that our clients offer the best opportunities for your career. Proactive encourages and promotes equality and diversity within the workforce. We act with honesty, integrity and impartiality, ensuring your application is considered on its own merits and without bias.
When registering with Proactive you will have the opportunity to apply for some of the most interesting, specialist, opportunities in the marketplace, with the biggest companies in the sector. Follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for industry news and download our app for live notifications about newly listed vacancies. We look forward to helping you find your next role!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.