DESIblitz Job: Maintenance Manager
Website CV Consulting Ltd
Commutable from: Northampton, Corby, Peterborough, Kettering, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Market Harbrough , Oakham
The successful Maintenance Manager will ensure smooth running of the Engineering Department. The right candidate will be electrically biased having served an apprenticeship and have excellent understanding of food, or process production. The Maintenance Manager will also have practical experience of overseeing PPM schedules/implementation, quality and waste.
The Maintenance Manager will report into the Head of engineering and be responsible for:
- Strong leadership, man management and support – a small team no more than 18 direct including contractors.
- Contractors on site
- Distribution of work load to the team
- First and second line management
- Appraisal of the staff
- Adhering and delivering on KPI’s e.g. Planned maintenance, Health and Safety and quality
- Providing technical leadership – guiding the team on a proactive approach to preventing equipment failure
In return you will be part of the leading fmcg manufacturer. Having been established for many years they have a solid base of clients and are continuing to expand. This is a very interesting company to work for and the growth they have will harness anyone’s career. As they grow you will grow.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.