DESIblitz Job: Maintenance Engineer
Website ATP Recruitment
Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join a World leading Medical Device – Manufacturing site, company based in Swindon. Experience in planned and reactive maintenance environment – regulated GMP / ISO / FDA or equivalent.
Experience of Maintenance Engineering within a highly regulated environment with strong site experience and qualifications, you will be afforded ongoing and future training and career development for you to maximise your potential within the company.
- Support Production Team to diagnose and resolve machine breakdowns.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) to continuously improve work processes and maintenance strategy.
- Working closely with production staff, to maintain and develop line productivity, reduce error counts, improve line cycle time whilst maintaining Quality and Safety standards.
- Identify, justify, implement, and monitor improvement activities + projects.
- Support delivery of business-critical projects
- Degree / Apprenticeship within Mechanical Engineering + Minimum of 8 years commercial experience
- Engineering competence: Electro-pneumatics, machine wiring and diagnostics.
- Strong communicator – written and verbal
- PLC – SCADA interrogation of code.
- Continuous Improvement – Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, GMP, RPS
- MS Office Suite
Please remember this is a site based role, no home working and you must be in commutable distance from Swindon, 15 miles away maximum, no overseas application, no sponsorship available for overseas candidates for this role.
We actively promote diversity and inclusion for all eligible candidates.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.