DESIblitz Job: Legal Secretary – Up to £28,000 per annum DOE!
Website Office Angels
Legal Secretary – Up to £28,000 DOE
Salary: Up to £28,000
Hours: Monday to Friday -8:30-5:15- 1 hour lunch break
Start time: Immediately
Office Angels are proudly supporting a law firm based in the centre of Halifax! They are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their busy, friendly team and be a part of an ever-growing company.
The benefit and incentive package includes:
- Salary between £25,000 and £28,000, dependent upon knowledge and experience
- Private healthcare (after successful completion of 5 years)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous annual leave commences at 25 days plus bank holidays per annum
- Additional leave for length of service – up to a maximum of 30 days per annum
- Free on-site parking
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with reception and incoming telephone calls- including meeting and greeting clients
- Professionally contacting courts
- Assisting with the secretarial functions such as copying, scanning, dealing with post, typing and proof reading
- Booking legal visits
- Time recording for fee earners
- Managing online diaries and booking travel
- Assistance in relation to billing (training will be provided)
Skills and experience required:
- Had previous experience working within a law firm
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- High level attention to detail
- IT literate- Excel, Outlook, CRM systems
If you are interested in this position please get in touch with Office Angels Bradford on (phone number removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.