DESIblitz Job: Learning Support Assistant
Website Teaching Personnel
Join Our Team as a Sports-Loving Teaching Assistant!
Are you a sports coach looking for a role in a Primary School?
We have a wonderful school looking for a Teaching Assistant, with a sports coaching background!
- Infuse excitement into lessons with your sports coaching expertise.
- Work 1-1 and with the whole class to ensure all children achieve their goals!
- Provide support for students’ in all subjects as well as their well-being.
- Contribute to creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Passion for education and a commitment to student success.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to connect sports principles with academic learning.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, paid weekly!
- Opportunities to integrate your sports coaching skills into teaching.
- Professional development tailored to enhance your abilities.
- A collaborative and supportive educational community.
- A designated consultant to help you every step of the way!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.