DESIblitz Job: Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Website Randstad CPE
An opportunity to join a leading facilities maintenance company in Brighton has arisen for an electrically qualified maintenance engineer. You will be the lead engineer on a singular, critical environment site reporting into the Contract Manager. The team will consist of a number of maintenance engineers to ensure all pre planned and reactive maintenance are carried out.
This position is offering a generous basic salary for the right candidate as well as:
- Annual leave
- In house company benefits
- Further training opportunities
- No on call rota
- Approved Time served apprenticeship or appropriate experience within the Electrical maintenance industry
- City & Guilds – 2391-52 Initial and periodic inspection and testing of Electrical installations
- 17/18th Edition IEE
- LV Authorised Person qualification, desirable (Or willing to complete)
- Proactive approach to fault finding at component level.
- An understanding of Computer Aided Facility Management/CAFM systems
- A knowledge of BMS/EMS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience electrically maintenance engineer to take the next step in their career with further progression opportunities to take on more responsibility.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.