DESIblitz Job: Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Website Murray Recruitment Ltd
Murray Recruitment are working in partnership with a national Facilities Management provider who have a vacancy available for a Lead Electrician based on a static site in Glasgow.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will be carry out PPM, reactive maintenance and any additional minor works as required across the site.
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (PPM) of equipment.
- Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate.
- Arranging and managing sub-contractors visits to site.
- Overseeing Security and Cleaning for the site.
- Liaising with the client and providing first class customer service.
- Report any defects at time of service visit.
- Responsible for vehicle and materials on board.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Participate in the on call rota (which will be approximately 1 in 4)
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Experienced Electrician working within a busy FM environment
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- IEE 18th Edition Regulations
- Must have completed an electrical apprenticeship and can evidence this
- Pro-active and positive approach to work.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- Salary £32,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Holidays 25 plus 8 stats
- Share save Scheme
- Plus many more benefits
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get up to £250 worth of vouchers! Refer A Friend
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.