DESIblitz Job: Junior SysOps Engineer
Website Identify Solutions
Junior SysOps Engineer
Innovative Software and Digital Service Provider
Salary up to £35,000
I’m currently partnered with an Innovative Software Development company, who providers software solutions for law enforcement agencies across Ireland, UK and United States, who are looking for a Junior or Mid-level SysOps Engineer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate or Junior Infrastructure Engineer looking to expand their knowledge within a team that has a big focus on training and support development of their staff.
Over the last 20 years, they have developer niche products such as their highly reputable prison intelligent system, of which 95% of police and law enforcement agencies currently use. They have also developed various other products to support their private and public sector clients across the UK and USA.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking for another SysOps Engineer to join their friendly and collaborative team.
This position is a great opportunity to make a real impact in deploying and maintaining their solutions to deliver the best possible service to their customer base. You will be able to expand your knowledge in the SysOps space within a supportive environment alongside passionate and hard-working individuals.
- Assisting with set-up and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing
- You will be supporting multiple applications from 1st to 3rd line
- Responsible for maintaining internal/external service monitoring and alerting on cloud services
- You will be assisting with setting up and maintaining test environments
- Working on projects that may span a broad range of applications
- Working on team and independent projects
- Other responsibilities will include installation and configuration of solutions
- Developing or building IT solutions to meet business
What they need from you
- Great understanding of the basis of IT domain
- IT related degree
- Knowledge on DNS and web servers
- Configuration knowledge
- Certifications in AWS
- ITIL or SysOps-related courses
- Experience in configuration management tools & processes
If the above sounds interesting and you’re keen to find out more, apply to this job advert.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.