DESIblitz Job: Junior Sales Support Technician
Website Prospero Integrated
Prospero Integrated are working alongside a successful AV/IT company who provide technical solutions to corporate clients. They can solve any technical challenge that exists in the corporate sector: create information systems, automate processes, diversify development, implement Team-as-a-Service approach, provide expert assessments and consulting services.
As a Junior Sales Support Technician you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that demonstrations and customer training are a success.
Through management of the available demo stock, maintenance of the demonstration facilities and provision of refresher / introductory client training.
Other responsibilities include: arranging shipment of demonstration systems, then providing setup and configuration of systems for onsite client demonstration events. International travel, often staying overnight, is required.
Working day-to-day in the London Offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Regular maintenance and upgrades at London demo rooms. Using Windows and Linux.
● Discover, test and then implement new technology that complements ours in these demo rooms.
● Assist sales during client demonstrations in the demo rooms.
After 3 months we would expect the candidate to also;
● Provide “intro sessions” to new clients outlining our product capabilities.
● Provide “refresher training” for existing clients or users.
As the candidate develops in the role over the first 6 months, the responsibilities would expand to include;
● Manage the local floating demo stock, working with the client, the customer success team and logistics to ship, setup and configure demo systems on client sites. Then ensure that the equipment is returned at the end of the event.
● Provide technical assistance to sales during the installation.
● Provide pre-sales technical support to clients.
● Assist with solution design and provide quote validation.
12 months into the role opportunities to focus on sales or technical aspects would be offered with a view to fast tracking towards either Sales Manager or Support Engineer depending on inclination. The option to continue in a merged role as Senior Sales Support Technician would also be available.
● Three GSCE’s @ B+.
● Experience of Google Apps Suite essential.
● Understanding of general networking concepts essential.
● Technical knowledge of Windows installation and configuration a plus.
● Technical knowledge of Ubuntu installation and configuration a plus.
● Understanding of general networking config.
● A genuine interest in technology a must.
● Driving licence recommended.
If you feel you fulfil ALL the criteria listed above please send your CV into us today!!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.