DESIblitz Job: Junior Reporting & Data Analyst
Junior Reporting and Data Analyst
*Immediately available candidates only, urgent requirement*
A multinational coffeehouse is looking for a Junior Reporting and Data Analyst to join their team in Dunstable on a 3 month contract, the role will support the implementation of CRM.
The role is a junior level, and we require someone that is eager, keen and inquisitive to join the team as a contractor and not only support on building reports according to requirement, but also able to get involved in order elements such as:
- Act as systems administrator for Dynamics 365CRM e.g.
- Set up new users
- Maintain system configuration
- Manage upgrades
- Manage ad-hoc requests for information e.g.
- Extract a list from Dynamics 365 CRM of all Express-related Cases for the last 6 months
- Produce a chart showing all Compliments about Team Members in this Store last week
- Responsible for resolution of day-to-day issues e.g.
- Identify and fix duplicate Cases
- Develop and implement fixes to Master Data
- Co-ordinate and participate in UAT
- Develop and run ETL routines to extract data to support reporting out of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Develop SSRS and Power BI Dashboards from Dynamics 365 CRM data
(Inside IR35 – £350 Umbrella or £225 PAYE)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.