DESIblitz Job: Junior IT Test Analyst
Website Avanti Recruitment
Avanti has partnered with a company based in Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Jr It test Analyst to join their team.
The business has been going for 30 years and has excellent retention. They are really flexible and treat everyone like adults so you are welcome to plan your time as you see fit. They have private health insurance through Vitality and 4* life assurance, and life insurance. They have a small QA team so this is an amazing opportunity to work closely with a couple of experienced and talented testers.
About The Role:
You’ll be working closely with the development team to ensure the resolution of recorded issues, becoming an integral member of the testing of developed code. You’ll be working within an agile environment.
- 2 Years of testing experience
- Experience with UAT testing
- Able to write test scripts
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- ISTQB qualified
- Experience with SQL, able to write SQL Queries
- Experience with JMeter, NodeJs, ProtractorJs or Similar
- Experience with Automation testing
What they can offer you:
- Fully remote working
- Great training and progression potential
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday off + Generous Christmas break
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.