DESIblitz Job: Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Website Brandon James
A highly dynamic Award Winning Health and Safety Consultancy are looking for a self-motivated Junior Health and Safety Advisor to join their fantastic team in Kent with clients across the London Region.
The Junior Health and Safety Advisor Role
The successful Junior Health and Safety Advisor will be joining a fast paced, highly committed Health and Safety Consultancy who put there clients needs at the heart of there business.
The Junior Health and Safety Advisor will be involved in a mixture of duties, such as:
- To check and review, coordinate with subcontractors’ rams, make sure all systems are in place etc.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of any PQQ’s
- To lead with iso accreditations, combined 18001, 14001 & 9001, mainly health & safety but ideally be prepared to assist with environmental and some quality.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Junior Health and Safety Advisor who is looking to grow with a well-established company.
The Junior Health and Safety Advisor
- NEBOSH General or Construction
- Ideally minimum 1 years’ experience in the Health and Safety Industry (ideally Construction experience)
- Ambitious and keen to learn mindset.
- UK experience
- £25,000 – £35,000
- Travel Allowance
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme – 3% Employer / 5% Employee
- Social Company Events
- Employee Assistant Programme for Wellbeing
If you’re a Junior Health and Advisor considering your career opportunities, please contact Nikita Salopal at Brandon James on (phone number removed)
Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Construction / Construction Safety / Safety / Quality / Environmental / SHQE / HSQE / Junior Health and Safety Advisor / Junior Health and Safety Adviser / Health and Safety Adviser / Graduate Health and Safety Advisor
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.