DESIblitz Job: Junior Design/Project Engineer
Website White Label Recruitment Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an exciting company in Stoke who are experiencing a lot of growth at the moment. They are currently looking for a Junior Design Engineer to assist with their busy projects.
My client is a market leader in kiln and furnace design, producing energy efficient, high performance units and all their associated products, including RTOs and afterburners. Products are designed and manufactured here in the UK. Each design is unique to their customers, providing customers with a bespoke solution that meets all the needs of their business. Services include:
- Bespoke kiln design and fabrication
- Installation / commissioning
- RTOs and afterburners
- Control systems
- Automation systems (including conveyor belt production lines)
The are looking for a Junior Mechanical Design/Project Engineer to join the team as their workload has increased and the order book is looking very buoyant.
The role of the Junior Mechanical Design/Project Engineer is as follows:
- Using Inventor to design and detail automation equipment.
- Supporting the Divisional Automation Manager with design work, management and organizing meetings.
- 3D CAD Software experience
- Some design based background.
- HNC/HND or Degree beneficial but not essential
- Good attitude towards work
- £20-30k dependent on level of experience (+holidays etc)
Please send your CV ASAP if you would like to apply and you have the skills that they are looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.