DESIblitz Job: Junior Buyer
We are recruiting on behalf of our fantastic Worcester based client for a Junior Buyer!
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career.
- Working with the senior buying and product development team to create exciting new product ranges.
- In partnership with key national accounts, working with some of the UK largest retailers on own label seasonal and core range development.
- Be able to analyse quotes, updating costing sheets accurately to submit to the senior buying team for sign off.
- Critical path management, ensuring all key dates are adhered to.
- Liaise closely with the design team and assist on writing new briefs and packaging specifications.
- Sample management, including tracking, unpacking/packing and sending to customers.
- Liaising with customers and Far East sourcing offices to obtain samples, provide feedback and resolve queries.
- Online and in-store product research, analysing trends and range opportunities
Skills and attributes
- Previous experience within or have worked closely with a product development or buying team
- Understanding of critical paths and seasonal range development
- Trend aware and insightful of competitor activity
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Capable of thriving in fast paced environments
- Methodical and organised
if you would like to know more babout this amazing opportunity then please contact Gemma at Adecco today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.