DESIblitz Job: Junior Bookkeeper
Website Insite Public Practice Recruitment
- Leading Accountancy practice based in Finchley
- Dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice
- Clear progression
My client is a fast-growing chartered Accountants in Finchley, who are looking for a Junior Bookkeeper to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Junior Bookkeeper role in Finchley:
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and Quickbooks knowledge).
- Book-keeping and accounts production.
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Managing accounts work by others including outsource providers.
The ideal candidate for this Junior Bookkeeper Role in Finchley:
- Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential
- ACCA/ACA part qualified
- Good up-to-date CPE and recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of OMB’s covering a range of industries
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills – ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Client focused and commercially aware
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary £20,000 – £24,000, depending on experience
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.