DESIblitz Job: Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist (Graduate opportu
Website Penguin Recruitment
Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist (Graduate opportunity)
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their close-knit and successful team based in Preston. The practice is one of Preston’s leading Architectural Design Consultancies and are ideally looking for a candidate with work placement experience or 1-2+ years in a UK based practice.
This practice run their projects using Revit and AutoCAD so working knowledge of both software’s would be beneficial. However, training will be provided for the right candidate. This practice work on a variety of projects predominantly covering the Residential sector, so a particular interest in this sector or previous experience is essential.
With this role expect an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for progression and development.
To work as a Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist you must have:
- A suitable degree in Architecture and Construction.
- Sound knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit would be desirable.
- Good knowledge of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- 1-2+ years’ worth of UK based in practice experience.
- Residential sector coverage.
Whilst working as a Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist you will:
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
- Obtain design briefs from the directors.
Are you interested in this Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (phone number removed) for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: (url removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.