DESIblitz Job: Junior Administrator – Great company
Website Office Angels
We have an amazing opportunity to join a great law firm in this entry-level role with full training. They are looking for a bubbly and professional junior candidate to join them, if you love to learn and want to start an amazing career at a really friendly, fun and established firm this is for you! Lots of training is involved, it does matter if you do not know what the terminology means now, they are happy to teach!
The role involves a high level of interaction with lawyers and staff around the firm. A smart appearance and ability to communicate appropriately is therefore essential. They are a high-end professional law firm that has a corporate yet friendly atmosphere.
This is a 7-month contract with a chase of a full-time role
This job will NOT lead to a solicitor role or solicitors training contract.
JOB TITLE: Junior Admin Assistant
JOB TYPE: 7 month contract initially
COMPANY TYPE: Law Firm
HOURS: 9:00am – 5:30pm
SALARY: £20,000 – £22,000
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, corporate yet friendly atmosphere with a pleasant vibe
WOW FACTOR: Incredibly interesting and upbeat environment; varied and busy role
- Handling all file movement within the office
- Opening and scanning incoming post
- Archiving closed/granted files
- Entering new cases on Inprotech (they will teach you about this system)
- Processing incoming post from clients
- Updating Inprotech, e.g. with official deadlines and response dates
- Handling queries sent to the team’s central inbox
- Circulating daily prompt lists (as required)
- Checking and sending correspondence to European Office
- Liaising with fee earners to ensure that deadlines are met
- Carrying out initial checks on official post
- Filing new patent applications
- Reviewing due date (prompt) lists and sending reminders as appropriate
- It is important to be a team player
- You are diligent and thorough
- You can work on own initiative
- Does everyone always compliment your good communication skills? Perfect!
- Ability to work to deadlines, you like to have a goal
Key Skills & Qualifications
- GCSE English Language and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Good level of IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet)
- Previous work experience within an office environment desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with operation of office equipment (faxes, photocopiers, scanners)
There is lots of progression in this role, but if you are looking to be a solicitor this would not be an option.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.