DESIblitz Job: Junior Account Manager
Website Castle Employment
Do you have strong customer service and administration skills? Do you like to support a sales team? Do you want a role where you can progress?
A fantastic opportunity is available for Junior Account Manager to join a well-established and successful business on the outskirts of Scarborough, where free parking is available. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team with any related admin, including monitoring ongoing orders, arranging appointments, and ensuring the sales CRM system is up to date. Ideally you will have worked within a sales department previously as a junior sales account manager or sales administrator.
Duties of this role include:
- Processing new sales leads
- Writing and processing quotations
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Answering customers telephone queries
- Providing data and reports to help the Sales team
- Maintain accurate up-to-date client records
- Keeping track of sales targets
- General office administration for all teams
- Assisting the sales team with marketing
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, earning a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 dependant on experience and there is opportunity for progression within this role.
This company offers a thorough onboarding and induction programme and for the first few months you will be assigned with a Buddy who you will work alongside as well as receive support from your line manager.
Other benefits include:
- Working from home options – 1 day a week in the office, 4 days from home (once you are up to speed with the training the company can be very flexible)
- Equipment supply – Laptop supplied with both home and office workstations
- Holidays – 22days +3 days Christmas + Bank Holidays
- Pension – Employer’s pension, auto-enrolment 5% contribution
Health – Wellbeing plan (glasses, dental, counselling)
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.