DESIblitz Job: Junior Account Manager
Website Bishops Printers Ltd
Junior Account Manager
Bishops Printers offers a business solution through a creative and dynamic approach. Specialising in three key areas; design, print and mailing.
You will be an outgoing and meticulously organised individual with a desire to grow your career in sales and customer relations.
You will be smart, organised and efficient but also very amenable and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You will have experience in a sales environment or a degree in business, or similar subject.
Responsibilities of Job
- Proactively liaise with clients, manage print and mailing projects
- Develop and maintain client relations
- Analyse quotation trends with a view to improving conversions with clients
- Meet all assigned goals and KPI’s
- Learn and excel in all areas of a sales related role.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Take ownership, set standards & take accountability
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Enjoy a target and reward environment
- Experience in word, excel and preferably using a CRM system
- Person Specification
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivation, good communication skill
- Ability to learn quickly
- The ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Realistic commission structures and other reward based benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Workplace pension
- Monthly Friday Fridge
- Monthly breakfast
- Team Events and Outings
- Training and Coaching
Employee referral bonus
Opportunity for career developmentStarting annual leave of 20 days plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays accrued over time
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year dependent on experience
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.