DESIblitz Job: IT Support Technician – Croydon
Website Younique Recruitment
IT Support Technician required by one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. Our client is a leading edge provider of services to the Education industry and have over 50 different academies and over 100 IT professionals and continue to grow. The company have strong links with the local communities and have very much a family feel. This is an exciting to join the company, as they have invested over 3 million pounds into their IT infrastructure with the latest Cisco and Microsoft technology.
In addition, our client will pay for certifications for candidates to complete, Certifications range from ITIL Foundation to Apple Basic and Apple Advanced and Networking.
The IT Technician will be required to have the following skills:
Key Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of solid commercial IT support and infrastructure experience. Equally, the client is happy to hire an individual who has a qualification in an IT or technical discipline ranging from an A ‘level or BTEC or GNVQ right through to someone who has a degree.
- Experienced candidates with 1+ year of experience are required to have solid skills in the following areas:
–1st line support
–windows desktop support. Windows 7 and Windows 10
–basic windows server skills in active directory, DNS, DHCP
–any IT qualifications will be a bonus such as MCDST or MCP etc. but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills including dealing with different types of customers – from junior staff right through to National Managers etc. Good face to face skills are required, as well as being able to deal with customers over the phone, by e-mail and remotely.
- A driving licence and car is preferred for this role. Travel is required between different sites.
- 25 days per year + Bank Holidays (8) rising to 30 days after 5 years + BH on top
- Pension Scheme with a Local Government Provider
- An opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a friendly environment
How do you like the sound of this role? Are you ready to take the next great job in your career – Simply apply for this role – and we will respond to your application within 24 hours!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.