DESIblitz Job: Insurance Customer Advisor
Website Gerrard White
Insurance Customer Advisor
Salary: £17,000 rising to £18,296.25 after passing training
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex (currently employees are working from home)
My client is a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are in The Times Top 100 Companies to work for. They are now looking to recruit Trainee Accidental Damage Handlers to join their dynamic and forward thinking team in central Chelmsford.
The key purpose of this role is to deal with allocated Accidental Damage claims in a cost effective and efficient way as per policy terms, conditions and claims processes. This role is predominantly a call based role. You will be expected to spend up to 80% of your time working on inbound calls taking between 30 and 50 calls a day.
Your role as Claims Handler will be to look after your customer. They may have had an accident by the side of the road and it will be your job to arrange a hire car and get the car into the garage for repairs. You will be there to update and look after each customer and see them through the whole process with an empathetic ear and friendly manner.
- Process New Repair & Total Loss Claims in accordance with claims philosophy
- Provide support to the Team Leader
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and post
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of customer service
- Additional administration duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
What’s on Offer?
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Fantastic savings across over 250 big name brands including dining, entertainment, days out and much more
- Healthcare benefits
- Life assurance
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.